I was tagged by kofykat to complete… I have no idea what these things are called. The first word that comes to mind is “survey” haha. In any case, here’s what I have to do:
Tell 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
11 things about me:
You are about to see a side of me that I bet you weren’t expecting.
- I am very picky when shopping for shoes and wish I could design my own. Usually, I know if I’ll love it how it looks on me just at a glance – comfort is another issue altogether, though.
- I have the worst time in the world trying to keep eye makeup on. I’ve tried many things, and I’m still working on it – product by product.
- Despite having a cat, I have always been a dog person. I am now a fan of both!
- I have always wanted to design my own house.
- I have always been independent.
- I have 6 piercings.
- I have always wanted a tattoo. And a motorcycle.
- My favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist – an anime incorporating the idea of alchemy, where you can change the properties of substances but you can’t make something out of nothing. The plot is mind-blowing.
- I still love Pokemon – although I prefer the first generation of 150 (151). All the others are just repeats – and I find that each generation gets uglier. Charizard is my favourite.
- My favourite Xbox game is Sudeki – it’s one of the few games I’ve managed to beat, and still play several times over. I love RPG’s (role-playing games) and get dizzy and disoriented with first-person shooters.
- I can’t wait for Diablo 3 to come out – I’ve been playing Diablo 2 since it came out and I used to play Diablo multiplayer with my dad. I have also been playing the beta on Dark’s friend’s account. I am going to need a new computer to be able to play it… But be forewarned, blogging may slow down when it’s released on May 15 LOL 😛
Shocked and appalled? 😉 One big nerd, aren’t I? Haha xD
11 questions from kofykat:
- Which is the one country you would love to visit and why?
France. Because it’s France! Paris, the city of love… and French cuisine? Yum! Italy is a close second, I love Italian food, too! Shopping is probably wonderful in Europe too – am I right?
- When you hear that a book is being made into a movie, what would you do, watch the movie first or read the book first (assuming you haven’t read the book)?
I have always loved reading – I spent my childhood and youth with my nose buried in a book more often than glued to any computer/television screen. I would have to say I’d read the book first if I knew it existed.
- How long have you been blogging? And what difference has it made in your life?
I started various blogs in grade school but never kept them up – they’ve long since disappeared now, lost in cyberspace forever. I started this blog in October, but didn’t blog regularly until February. I am so addicted now – I love writing and sharing and reading. And it’s all thanks to the blogging community and all my followers. Thank you all for making this wonderful!
- The colour you turn to when you’re in a bad mood?
Huh. I don’t think I consistently choose colours based on my mood. Nope, I have no idea haha.
- How much of a product junkie are you?
I want it all. I just can’t afford it!
- Sibling love. Love hate. or hate?
It’s been a love-hate relationship for the longest time – probably because we go through our difficult, unmanageable, contrary, ever-so-rebellious preteen/teenage years in succession. I’ve gone through it, but now I’m waiting for her to outgrow it so we can actually start getting along on a regular basis, as opposed to every few hours 😉
- Favourite perfume that you can’t live without?
I don’t wear perfume – it’s just one of those things I never remember I own. I’ve gotten a few as gifts, but the only one I ever bought for myself is Marc Jacob’s Daisy.
- What is the one gift that you want for your next birthday?
Diablo 3! Or perhaps a new computer to play it on.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, but I believe in sparks at first meeting!
- What’s your favourite song right now?
Favorite Girl by The Icarus Account (twin brothers writing their own songs)
- What’s your favourite healthy food item?
Milestones’ California Spring Salad with chicken. If that’s not healthy enough, then just oranges 🙂
- after musing at After Musing
- amileinheels at A Mile In Heels
- Angel at angelandthings
- blissno9 at Bliss No. 9
- Eryn Wong at Life on Mars
- graceeetea at graceeetea
- saoirsealainn at beautetresor
- ShannonBearzatto at eyemasq
- Sunny at Mostly Sunny
- wheetnee at Wands & Pliers
- WithLoveShmon at with love, Shmon
If you want to play too, link me in the comments and I’d love to check out your post as well!
11 questions for you:
Don’t be boring with one-word answers, now!
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
- What is the one beauty brand you absolutely need?
- Bold eye or bold lip?
- What’s your favourite outfit like?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s the most adventurous/daring thing you’ve ever done?
- What have you always wanted to try?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Skirts or pants?
- What instruments do you play/would you want to learn to play?
- Tell me one thing you love about yourself. Don’t be shy!