Back in October, I made a post commending my friend angelandthings for hauling makeup for us from the US. I got everything back in January, but have barely started using any of it yet! I am obsessed with getting eye makeup especially, but hardly ever wear makeup on a daily basis. And while the variety is lovely to have, I find myself sticking to the same few products for a neutral look, just because I’m too lazy to get something new or I’m not adventurous enough to wear vibrant colours without an occasion.
Here is the Sephora haul:
MAKE UP FOREVER Lesson 1 Natural Eyes (far left):
- 2 full sized 0.21 oz Aqua Creams: 13 Warm Beige; 15 Taupe
- 2 x 0.025 oz Aqua Eyes: 0L Mat Black; 2L Pearly Brown
Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection: – larger than expected
- eye shadow collection: Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown); Blonde Ambition (pale shimmering gold); Totally Toasted (bronze shimmer); Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer)
- Sun Bunny bronzing powder & Who’s Your Poppy blush duo
- full sized 0.4 oz Lashgasm mascara
- o.17 oz Candlelight Shadow Insurance
- 0.56 oz Pink Swan lip gloss
- large pink case
Too Faced (I don’t remember what this set is called): – MUCH smaller than expected…
- mini Lash Injection
- mini-er Primed & Poreless face primer (how will that be enough to really try it for a while?!)
- even mini-er Shadow Insurance
Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow Palette: – not actual palette, 4 jars in a case – I turned them upside down so the colour can be seen
- o.12 oz Pekingese (sparkling ocean)
- o.12 oz Mutt (bronzed taupe)
- 0.12 oz Whippet (iced gold)
- 0.12 oz Terrier (blushing violet)
Here is TheBalm haul ordered off their website:
From left to right:
- The Balm Girls lipstick in Ima Goodkisser (soft shimmering coral) and Mai Billsbepaid (velvety nude). I love the names, they’re so clever! I thought these were available at Sephora, but I can’t seem to find them on the website.
- NUDE’tude palette – the packaging was so cute I just had to get it. This is the “naughty” version. There is a “nice” version without the nude ladies but that’s just not as fun! Some of the shadows are sparkly. When I showed this to Dark, he commented that “I think if you had sparkly lady parts you should be worried.”
And these are a few more tidbits picked up:
From left to right:
- NYX eyeshadow base – I have the biggest problem keeping my eye makeup on. I am in the midst of trying anything and everything.
- MAC eyeshadow pan in Steamy
- Seche Vite top coat – this is easily the most amazing top coat I’ve ever tried! I’ve only used it once so far, but it makes my nail polish dry unbelievably quickly. Although I feel like its lasting power is not quite as long. I’ll find out when I’ve used it more.
- MAC eyeshadow in Humid
The last two were a Christmas gift from angelandthings. We are bad shopping influences on each other! 🙂
Oh yes, and I had ordered these super cute pink brushes, but after seeing how small they were in real life in comparison to the huge price tag, angelandthings returned them. But I still think they’re really cute so to satisfy my desire to buy them (again), I’ll just remember them with a picture.