Go stock up! Lancome has a 7-piece gift with a purchase of $34.50 CAD or more at Sears, ending February 20th:
I purchased the 200 mL Galatée Confort (on the far left), which is a milky cleanser I have always wanted to try and have now been given an excuse by the GWP! Included in the 7-piece set are:
- 3 makeup brushes and case
- Hypnôse Doll Lashes mascara (oops, hidden behind the palette)
- Color Design eyeshadow quad
- Color Design lipstick
- Rénergie Lift Volumetry cream
- two out of three of: (1) Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, (2) Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, and (3) either the Crème Radiance or the Gel Radiance (can’t remember which)
All items come in the cosmetic bag shown. There is a choice for the eyeshadow and lipstick in either warm or cool colours (I chose the warm – cool had frosty blue colours). I chose the Visionnaire corrector and the Bi-Facil, since the Crème/Gel Radiance cleanser is more for normal/combination skin.
The brushes don’t look to be high quality, but I lucked out in getting two sets of brushes mis-packaged in my bag, so not complaining overly much here :). The brush case and cosmetic bag are a metallic purple that also don’t look particularly well-made. But they seem durable enough.
I am a sucker for Clinique’s GWP’s, and also got last year’s Lancome GWP previously that came in a really cute durable orange cosmetic bag that was quite large. I ended up giving it all up to my mom though, so I didn’t get a chance to try out the Mousse Confort that was in it or to keep the bag 😦
Onwards to Crabtree & Evelyn! I had a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase ^__^
I ended up getting (left to right):
- Lavender ultra-moisturising hand therapy (25g)
- Jojoba Oil moisturising body lotion (250 mL)
- Jojobo Oil conditioning bath & massage oil (200 mL)
I had previously purchased the Jojoba oil mini triple milled shell soap that I also have yet to use. But I loved the smell of it and jojoba oil is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) and known for its moisturizing abilities as well as its antibacterial properties.
I can’t wait to try my new stuff!